About the Company
Our client, based in Stratford-upon-Avon were founded in 1991 and are an IT services and solutions provider to organisations across the UK and Europe.
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for an analytically minded individual to tactfully work with their data to analyse, manipulate and produce reports for the organisation.
As a Data Analyst Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Merging and analysing large data sets
• Creating data reports
• Analysing existing and new data
• Data extraction
• Data compilation
• Reporting production and analysis
• Data quality reporting
• Pulling down data using SQL
• Solution building using SSIS
• Automated flow creation
• Dashboard creation using Power BI
Requirements and prospects
• Hard working and driven • Quick to learn • A dedication to learning new skill sets and apply self to improve knowledge • Ability to work alone and part of a group without continuous monitoring • Good sense of humour • An interest in data analysis • You will be logical, analytical and have excellent attention to detail
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn't afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you must have a C/4 grade in both GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT/data. Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
A permanent position is available on completion of the apprenticeship