What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Production and maintenance of a Test Case Database
- Definition of Test Suites and Regression Test Suites
- Execution of System Tests and Test Suites
- Generation of Test Reports · Working with Product Support to replicate customer issues for 3rd Line Support activities
- Ensure technical documentation is maintained throughout the testing process
- Install and configure hardware operating systems and applications
- IT Systems and solution management
- Testing of 3rd party peripherals - Display / Audio Devices / USB peripherals
- Creation and ticket ownership with third party vendor support and Amulet Hotkey partners through to resolution
- Ensure all support and engineering queries are progressed & resolved within SLA
- Install, configure and test appropriate Hardware / Software to develop an improve the test network
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Training to be provided by South Devon College, one day per week to cover knowledge modules as part of the apprenticeship.
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Computer Systems Infrastructure
- Enterprise Networks
- Introduction to Computer Systems
Go on to develop a career within our systems, solutions or R&D engineering teams.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Experience in IT, Knowledge of VDI solutions, Self motivated, Knowledge in MacOS Hardware, Knowledge in Apple hardware, Server Experience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent IT (Grade C) Essential Things to consider
Amulet Hotkey is based on the Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot. It is not easily accessible by public transport.