Working in a role supporting one of our business units or support functions you will learn the skills and technical knowledge to:
- Extract and use data to provide insightful, clearly presented analysis.
- Gain sufficient understanding to suggest solutions that drive decisions and actions.
- Tailor information to the audience and provide simple, clear take home messages.
- Provide analysis that immediately highlights the desired action.
- Provide support to driving business improvement by analysing and evaluating the deployment of resources (cash, capex, opex, people), simplifying processes, systems and structures
- Adopt internal best practice to provide excellent analysis and benchmarking for performance
- Get involved in ad-hoc projects as required
You will be fully immersed in the day to day activity of the business and be provided with 'real life' learning experiences rather than purely theoretical knowledge. A mentor will be provided to support you through all stages of the scheme
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint an advantage
- A passion and motivation to complete a professional qualification whilst gaining valuable hands on experience in a busy finance function
- A strong academic background with a flair for problem solving
- A confident and outgoing individual
- 3 A Levels - Grade B or above, including one of Maths / Business Studies / Economics
- A degree
Things to consider
- Following successful completion of the professional qualification there are potentially a number of analyst & business partner roles in different areas of the business.
- Pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers Wellbeing support
- Onsite parking available