What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist the HSS Manager in providing the material for induction and training, ensuring material inclusive and accessible to all and embed an industry / sector leading HSE culture from day one
- Attend key Project safety meetings with contractors and assisting in the production of minutes
- Assist in reporting incidents in Horace
- Interrogate project wide HSS performance and assist in producing Project statistics for the monthly report
The following qualifications will be gained:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
You will be given a career path on joining that will take you through the different roles and experiences you should gain through the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any subject (Grade A-C) Essential