Our apprentices do real work from day one. In this role, you'll be joiningour Digital Solutionsteam, doing apretty importantjob. You'll be deliveringITinfrastructurethatis critical to theUK - how's that for a real job?
It's a really variedrole; you'll be learning about and working with lots of different technologies and helping to create anend-to-endsolutionthat transform our customers IT experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- It'llmean working with lots of different experts,such as NetworkArchitects, Designers, Platform Managers, Engineers, Programme Managersand senior stakeholders... and everyone in between. Your job will be to bring all these peopletogether andhelp deliver an amazing solution
- Working as a Technical Deliveryprofessionalyou'll havea great opportunity to learn about complex IT solutionsand the technologies that underpin them.Our colleagues are all experts at what they do, and you'll be able to gain hugeamountsofexperience from them in different areas
- You'll also learn about working toAgiledelivery techniques -such as scrum andsquads- and how this helps drive solutions forward
While technology is part of the role, we'll teach you what you need to know, so don't worry about that. We have a host of colleagues on hand to support you. However, what'sreally keyis picking upvitalsofter skills suchasmotivating teams, to get the job done.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Bold decision-making skills
- Inspiring communication skills
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
You'll need to achieve three A-Levels with a minimum ofAAB grades, with at least one in a STEM subject (or equivalent).
You'll alsoneed a minimum of 4GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.Future prospects
Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship.Things to consider
All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria.