You will be responsible for assisting Doctors and Nurses in Clinic and help patients to have smooth Treatment pathways. You will be responsible for helping patients and to co-ordinate and support in their treatment journey. You will be responsible for communicating with patients to co-ordinate their treatment as per Doctor's instruction.
The main aspects of the role include:
- Setting up rooms and assisting in procedures.
- Clinical room stock taking.
- Uploading pathology requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Sending results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Friendly and knowledgeable patient service of the highest standards.
- High quality administration aiming for error free targets.
- Support, liaison and cooperative working with Consultants and other Centre staff.
- Maintaining the quality of environment.
- Create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
- Support reception team when required.
- Manage delays and conflicts between appointments.
- Promote the sale of retail products.
- Ensure all tests have been paid for.
- Wait for courier collection of samples each day.
- Distributing laboratories results to the appropriately.
- Ensuring participation in annual patient survey.
- Filing of patient correspondence, support the lead nurse and centre manager with CQC administration.
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date of all the services and products that WWC provides.
At Fertility in community, you will be working to works the Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.