Reply (www.reply.com) is made up of a network of highly specialised companies supporting organisations in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.
Glue Reply (glue.reply.com) is the Reply's specialist company focusing on IT Architecture, Business Change, Integration and Data consulting services. Glue Reply has extensive experience working across Financial Services, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Government and Travel & Tourism industries.
Glue Reply is seeking to hire individuals who are interested in becoming IT Consultants, a role that gives successful candidates the opportunity to experience much more variety than is on offer in any individual organisation. This in turn enables individuals to accelerate their personal development.
We offer our employees a meritocracy culture where delivering high quality outcomes to our business and its clients will see both individuals and teams recognised and rewarded.
Successful candidates will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A passion for technology and how modern digital business works.
- A natural aptitude for exploitation of technology
- Some experience of programming is essential
- An analytical problem-solving mindset
- We need candidates who can engage with individuals at all levels in a positive, friendly and professional manner with their strong oral and written communication skills
- In order to maximise the development potential of you as a candidate we need the following
- A willingness to experience a range of different roles and tasks that will broaden your experience and accelerate your personal development
- A willingness to work at our customer's offices and travel within the UK on days when you are not studying on day-release. All travel and expenses away from the vicinity of our Central London office are paid for
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- It is essential to have some experience of programming along with a passion for technology and how things work
- Applicants require excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn with the ability to reflect on performance and take the lessons learnt forward
- A levels (level 3) 112 Ucas points (B,B,C grades) or Btec level 3 extended diploma in computer science (D,M,M) or a level 3 apprenticeship in IT related occupation. Plus GCSE qualifications (Level 2) in English and maths - A*-C or 9-4
- Before taking their end-point assessment, all apprentices on apprenticeships at level 3 and above must achieve Level 2 English and maths
- Apprentices with these qualifications may complete them at the university while on the apprenticeship
- Applicants with no formal qualifications will also be considered on an individual basis
- We offer a career path that will see successful candidates developed through our Degree Apprenticeship Programme into our Graduate Programme (currently starting at £28,000p.a.)