What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will deal exclusively with retail customers, and will be responsible for providing great service
- Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs - and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
- Learning about the WPB business and roles within it
- Bringing a fresh perspective and viewpoint and proactively offering your thoughts
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
We are currently recruiting for our Degree Apprenticeship programme within the Retail Banking function of HSBC. This rotationally structured 48-month (4 year) programme will see successful applicants gain wide exposure to a number of different teams across Wealth & Personal Banking, designed to give them the skills, behaviours and attributes to forge a long and varied career within HSBC; all whilst working towards a fully funded BSc (Hons) Degree in Financial Services Management.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will have constant support throughout your programme, including a dedicated mentor and development team, study days (both group and independent) designed to build your soft and technical skills, access to a vast array of learning tools and materials (both internal and external) and on the job coaching. You will also receive support during the final year of your programme to help you secure your destination role within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Enthusiasm, Managing change effectively, A natural innovation, Curiosity, Adaptability and flexibility, Good PC skills and knowledge Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Any subjects (Grade Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any subjects (Grade 96 UCAS points) Essential