Business Administration and Sales Apprentice
AMS Group are looking for a bubbly and motivated candidate to join their busy but relaxed office, located on Ransomes Europark AMS group is accessible by bus or car! This is an exciting role for you to gain valuable experience within Business Administration whilst expanding your skills set.
This is an exciting vacancy for a candidate that is IT Literate and is willing to learn and take on training to succeed in the role to gain experience within administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General Administration duties.
- Responding to emails.
- Printing/Filing and scanning.
- Contacting leads.
- Marketing information to clients.
- Chasing contractors.
- Training and learning on how to sell.
- Training on CRM and products.
- Outbound/Inbound calls
About the Employer
At AMS we provide a high quality Fleet manager tracking system at a market-leading price, making it very cost effective for businesses. Our premium tracking solution allowing you to track multiple types of assets whilst monitoring numerous aspects.
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. 1 Hour Lunch. Total hours per week: 35
Expected apprenticeship duration
- Computer Literate - Excel.
- Not scared to answer the phone.
- Willing to learn.
- If A-C GCSE's, or equivalent, in Maths and English are not achieved, Functional skills will be provided during the course.
- After completion of the Apprenticeship programme, if hard work is shown throughout there will be a full time position within the company.