What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will be;
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- delivering coaching sessions in a school environment (possibly during school lessons to upskill teachers and "paid" for afterschool clubs.
- leading high quality Apex Holiday camp coaching provision
- able to be a events manager at an Apex inflatable event.
As a degree apprentice, you will;
- attend the University of Hertfordshire's Hatfield campus one day per week, over a period of four years,
- study on the Chartered Manager (Degree) apprenticeship.
- Upon successful completion of the programme and end point assessment, you will be awarded a BSc (Hons) Sport Business Management (Work Based).
Inaddition, you will receive / achieve;
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An enhanced DBS check,
- Child protection and safeguarding qualification,
- First Aid
- Level 1 and Level 2 National Governing Body Qualifications
Successful learners can;
- also apply for Professional Chartered Manager Status (CMI) and Professional Chartered Sport Manager Status (CIMSPA) (subject to endorsement).
- Opportunity (subject to performance) of the degree apprentice purchasing an Apex Frahchise business after the 4 year degree.
- Opportunity to go onto become a School teacher by doing an extra years conversion course of study
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness, Level 2 Sports NGB Qualificait, Able to drive Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Sports (Grade C) Desired Things to consider
Candidate will need to be able to drive and have access to their own reliable and roadworthy vehicle