- Develop mobile based software applications and the associated server software
- Ensure proper compliance and testing of applications; help to deliver high quality solutions, with an excellent user experience
- Assist in the analysis and gathering of customer requirements, provide technical advice and interpret requirements into application designs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the appropriate technologies, techniques and skills.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the software development team
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Basic understanding of any of or combination of the following:
- React Native, iOS or Android mobile application development knowledge
- Java experience preferably with JEE Application Servers
- Knowledge of distributed version control
- Agile Development, utilising TDD and SCRUM methodology
- Good appreciation of front-end usability best practices and design
- Good appreciation of the end to end software development process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to provide technical advice and proactively engage with the business, client & partner teams, and build strong relationships.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver against client deadlines, working on your own initiative and demonstrating flexibility
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above.
- A Level (or equivalent) Maths or Computer Science/IT related subject preferred
Avtura is a fast-growing business with opportunities for permanent employment and progression within the software development team.