Main responsibilities:[will include but not be limited to the following]
- Assisting the marketing & business development teams
- Email Marketing
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Website Management
- CRM management
- Marketing administration
- Event planning
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge of Adobe software
- Awareness of digital marketing and social media platforms
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Copywriting skills
- A flexible work approach
- Driven & self-motivated
- An eye for detail
- Commercial & Business awareness
- Analytical & Strategic thinking
- To be eligible to study for a degree, typically candidates will have achieved grade C or above in at least five GCSEs, and at least two A-levels passes or any equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- Any Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Non-standard Entry with work experience:
- Equivalent work experience (typically 2 years relevant experience at an appropriate level) - candidates may have previously been in a digital marketer role or be able to demonstrate a real passion and personal experience in digital marketing.
- Relevant professional qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme, allowing for contextualized applications. The nature of an applicant's work experience is as important if not more so than the duration of that experience. The experience could include Digital and Marketing Analysts, Digital Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Campaign Managers, Social Media Specialists, Content Marketing Executives, Digital Producers and Pay Per Click Analysts.
Informal interviews may be held by academic/ admissions staff where:
- The suitability of a candidate is in doubt and further evidence is sought.
- The candidate presents an unusual set of qualifications taken or pending, and an appropriate conditional offer needs to be determined.
- Candidates may need advice on the appropriateness of the programme.
Applicants invited for an informal interview will always be informed of its purpose.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Permanent positions available with further courses/qualifications supported by the business.Things to consider
- Climb career ladder internally to Marketing Exec - Senior Marketing Exec - Marketing & BD Manager - Senior Marketing & BD Manager
- Opportunity to attend our annual ski challenge event in Italy
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.