Working on and furthering your skills on projects creating intuitive, robust and intelligent iOS/Android native applications Each project is a different experience requiring fresh thinking across a multitude of industry sectors. Working under the supervision of our Lead Mobile App developer you will assist with creating product solutions and ideas for clients.
Main duties to include:
Develop new apps or create 'mobile-friendly' versions of websites
Work with and learn from Senior Developers
Design prototypes to suit client needs
Write or amend good quality code
Test software, find faults and fix problems
Write accurate notes about the development process
Keep up to date with new technology trends and tools
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Experience/ qualifications and skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great attitude with the ability to build rapport quickly with both clients, team members and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of the apple ecosystem
- Basic understanding of programming principles
- A keen interest in mobile technology (even if it's from a consumer viewpoint)
- Experience developing iOS applications
- Experience interacting with REST APIs
- Knowledge or experience of any of the following: Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin
- Good understanding/knowledge of any of the following: Gsuite, Github, Slack, Xcode, Android Studio
- Strong interpersonal, communication & timekeeping skills
- Strong finishing skills and a keen eye for detail to ensure the Applications are of premium quality
Minimum of 4 X GCSE'S grace A-C (above 4) or equivalent including English and Maths.Future prospects
Full time job role, career progression, further training.Things to consider
Benefits: As well as a competitive salary and real opportunities for development, we want to make sure that every Appoly employee looks forward to coming into work every day, we offer the following: Free breakfast every Friday Smart casual dress appearance Paid day off for your Birthday, even if your Birthday happens to fall on the weekend Research and Development Fridays whereby you can spend the day investing in your career by researching topics relevant to your role Central city office location Apple hardware End of month drinks at the office, completely on us! Salary is to be between £161.25 - £200 per week, depending on experience.