What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Process Purchase Requisitions, taking into account monthly departmental budget constraints
- Issue all Purchase Orders and associated documents for Purchase Requisitions
- Communicating any stock delays
- Sending new supplier forms and chasing documentation
- Be the primary contact for all invoice queries and UK shipping requirements
- Monitor the Purchasing group email inbox
- Reconciling the monthly credit card statement, ensuring VAT receipts are obtained
- And much more...
The successful apprentice will complete the Level 4 Commercial, Procurement & Supply apprenticeship standard alongside CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and SupplyWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progress within the business on completion. progress onto further CIPS qualifications may also be possible.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A - C (9- 4)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C (9- 4)) Essential
A Level or equivalent in any 2 subjects (Grade A-C) Essential
Other Procurement and Supply Operations L3 (Grade Pass) Desired Things to consider
TST recognises that by building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential. People of different age groups, backgrounds, genders and cultures, with a range of experiences and capabilities, help us understand and serve our customers and reach our business objectives.