As a Customer Service Senior Administrator youll join a team who are focused on the support and delivery of core training and development opportunities, including apprenticeships, for colleagues within the organisation. This all contributes to really make our service users and staff feel the difference. Main duties of the job
Your days will be both busy and rewarding and include: working closely with our trainers in implementing the training plan across the organisation. You will be based primarily in Runcorn, in our brand new office within our central People and Service team, with discounted onsite gym and an onsite restaurant, and with the flexibility to work from home.About us
We change lives by transforming health and care. Established in 2006 by our Chief Executive Dr Vivienne McVey and like-minded colleagues, we are one of the UKs leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. From around 500 locations across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do. Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPackage Description
You will feel valued as a Customer Service Senior Administrator
within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
The Ideal Candidate
- Competitive salaryand access to our group pension
- Laptop and Mobile enabling fantastic flexible working patterns that can help you lead a perfect work/life balance
- MyWellness - a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges and access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Access to Reward Gateway - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premium offers and discounts on practical spending at national supermarkets and well known retailers as well as special treats like Virgin Experience Days and Lesuire Vouchers
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream -which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual "Ask our Executives" event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100%of our rated services considered overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, an ability to work under pressure and organise and plan own workload.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
Experience of working with Learning Management Systems is desirable.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Please refer to job description above
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.Employer detailsEmployer name
HCRG Care GroupAddress
WA7 4QXEmployer's website
https://www.hcrgcaregroup.com/ (Opens in a new tab)