What will the apprentice be doing?
A day in your new life
You will play a fundamental role in driving our content marketing strategy and be the owner of all things visual in our content creation process. Your main responsibilities will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Designing key visuals for all social's posts, paid campaigns and promotional graphics for webinars and other events
- Editing video content from webinars and creating consistent video branding
- Designing promotional videos for upcoming events or content
- Providing creative and graphics support to your colleagues for outbound campaigns and sales enablement materials
- Contributing to cross-functional projects like landing pages design, web page re-development projects or new products branding
You will be completing the level 6 Creative Digital Design Professionals apprenticeship. This apprenticeship is Distance Learning.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Creative, Initiative, Patience, Video Editing experience, Adobe experince, HTML and CSS3 Experince, Portfolio of relevant work Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent GCSE English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Creative Subject such as Art or Graphics (Grade A/C) Essential