Job summary* Excellent direct rates available* Locum General Practitioner, Urgent Treatment Centre and Out of Hours in the West Midlands.We offer exceptional direct rates for our locums.
We currently have Locum General Practitioner hours available in our Urgent Treatment Centres (UTC) in Sandwell, City, Dudley and Walsall Hospitals.Main duties of the job* Excellent direct rates available*
West Midlands Urgent Treatment Centres profiles
About us* Excellent direct rates available*
- Sandwell and City is a walk-in centre that opens 7 days a week
- Dudley UTC is a walk-in centre and out of hours that is open 24/7.
- Adastra Clinical System with GP Connect/CPIS
- Additional/enhanced services offered
Why join Malling Health (UK) Limited?
Malling Health (UK) Limited are a network of over 25 primary care sites across the UK, including GP Practices, Walk-In Centres, and Urgent Care Centres offering APMS contracts. Our centres provide traditional GP led services for walk in patients. Our philosophy is to provide a friendly, supportive place to work and to encourage innovation with the aim of delivering high quality care to our patients.
Please contact us now to be part of our dedicated team!Job descriptionJob responsibilities
As a Locum General Practitioner you will be responsible for the provision of safe and effective primary care led service for patients presenting with acute injury, illness, and exacerbation of long term conditions in line with NHS England Urgent Treatment Centre service specification. You will take a pro-active approach to improving the clinical effectiveness of the service and work collaboratively with all colleagues.
Experience in urgent care is essential
- Maintain the highest clinical standards for all patients
- Assess, investigate, diagnose and treat patients
- Provide emergency care while waiting for emergency transfer
- Provide advice and support to colleagues and team.
- Manage the flow of patients by balancing the clinical need of the patient
- Offer on-site assessment patients who require immediate further investigation and diagnostics.
- Ensure that high clinical standards are maintained throughout the service.
- Comply with standard operational procedures and departmental and organisational policy.
Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Current registration with GMC
- Experience of working in urgent care environment such as A&E, Walk In Centres
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational and IT skills desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
- Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
- Must be authorised to work in the UK
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.UK Registration
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window). Employer detailsEmployer name
Malling Health UK LtdAddress
B18 7QHEmployer's website
https://malling.health/ (Opens in a new tab)