Are you a motivated, confident and enthusiastic person? Are you interested in gaining valuable recruitment and administration experience whilst continuing to up skill yourself through nationally recognised qualifications? If you have answered yes to the questions above then look no further, this is the ideal Apprenticeship opportunity for you!
Jark industrial are one of the UK's top 10 independent business's operating in the industrial recruitment market. Jark industrial are now looking to expand their business by taking on a recruitment/administration apprentice to assist the busy and successful recruitment team.
This opportunity presents itself as the ideal chance for a confident, enthusiastic and motivated individual to gain valuable recruitment experience that will allow them to develop and enhance their existing skillset. The successful apprentice will have the opportunity to learn from a skilled and experianced team of staff working within Jarks Healthcare devision!
The job role is varied and the main duties will include:
- Writing and advertising job opportunities.
- Data entry onto the company database
- Basic compliance
- CV mining/searching.
- Referring incoming calls.
- Customer service - Greeting candidates
- Answering and managing telephone calls.
- Database management.
- Administrating the recruitment process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual looking to get their foot in the door of a successful nationwide organisation, don't miss out on this opportunity and be sure to apply now!
About the employer:
Jark Industrial are currently one of the top 10 Independent businesses operating in the UK Industrial recruitment market. Jark industrial are a nationwide organisation with 19 offices across the UK. Jark Industrial's success has been built on maintaining long term relationships with their clients and providing them with a bespoke recruitment service that outshines the opposition.
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm, (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 37.5
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 13 months
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate.
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- Jark industrial are looking to progress the successful apprentice into a full time member of staff at the end of the apprenticeship programme if successful.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional skill support in Maths, English and IT if required.
- Full in house company training
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly