Apprentice Client Administrator
Reporting to the Client Administration team and Office Manager, the right candidate will have the opportunity to start a career in Insurance. Following the Insurance Administrative process, from Client enquiry through to renewing customer policies.
Coastal Marine Services are an FCA approved Lloyd's Coverholder and have the opportunity for an Apprentice to join their team in Chelmsford.
Supporting the business in all aspects of Administration and Customer Service the right candidate will have a desire to learn the necessary skills and knowledge to build a career in Insurance.
Main duties involved in this unique opportunity will include, but not limited to:
- Data entry.
- Letter writing.
- Database management.
- Handling customer enquiries on the telephone, email and face to face.
- Produce documents.
- Arrange quotations, policies and Insurance policies.
- Sorting and arranging post.
- Shredding and arranging disposal of confidential documents.
- Support Client Administrators with daily running of office.
About the employer:
Coastal Marine Services Limited is an FCA Lloyd’s Coverholder domiciled in the United Kingdom
We underwrite Marine Insurance Policies and offer our services to the smaller vessel Owners operating vessels up to 5,000 GT
The aim of the company is to deliver a seamless service to the smaller vessel Owners operating vessels up to 5,000 GT. Our services will provide.
- Mon - Fri (9am-5pm) (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 35
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
Requirements and prospects
- ICT Literate with knowledge in Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills required.
- Team work with the ability to work effectively on your own.
- Good telephone manner.
- Polite and friendly manner
- Dedicated and committed attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- Excellent employment profession opportunities for the right candidate.
- The opportunity of a full time position on completion of course.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Key Skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT.
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if needed)
Business and Administration
Apply for Apprentice Client Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly