What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Attend uni each week
- Collate and interpret company financial data
- Learn to report findings
- Assist with payroll tasks
- Support management team with strategy and marketing
- Prepare fee bids and marketing material
- Attend managment meetings alongside Finance Director
- Assist with HR tasks
- Assist with H&S system monitoring and reporting
- Increase role as experience grows
- Stay aware of industry changes and attend webinars and training sessions
- Read up and self learn to help support your development
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- University degree (Level 6) BA(Hons) Leadership and Management Practice with UWE, Bristol
- Courses are day release. Usually one day a week on site.
- Suitability is assessed on an individual basis in respect of relevant work experience.
- Direct entry from school or college without relevant work experience is also possible, and will typically require 120 tariff points.
- All students are required to be employed for a minimum of 30 hours a week in paid employment for the duration of the programme.
Following a successful apprenticeship, the candidate will be degree qualified, have several years management experience and will be able to apply for professional recognition with a relevant industry body such as the CMI or ILM, amongst others.
This Apprenticeship is a key role in our company, aiming to achieve a robust mangerial structure for our future. A committed and successful applicant can expect to build and develop their position in the company for many years to come.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Confident, self motivated Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade 5 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 A Levels (Grade C/D and above) Desired
Other Business, Economics, Maths, English (Grade 120 tariff points in total) Desired
Other Previous office work experience (Grade Beneficial) Desired Things to consider
This is an office based role and requires a trusted candidate who respects confidentiality. Strong Maths will enable you to support with finance strategy. You will speak to clients and professionalism is key. Great written work and an artistic flair will be needed as you'll be presenting marketing material to represent the business.