What will the apprentice be doing?
You will work as part of a team to...
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Learn and use programming languages such as Python and SQL to access and analyse data
- Develop PowerPoint presentations to show insights taken from data and user research
- Create visualisations using tools such as PowerBI to help convey information and support your colleagues with understanding the findings
- Support different members of the team on their tasks, including developing an understanding of user research and data science
- Be on hand to support live service teams with insights/information relating to the users in-game experience
You will study for a L4 Data Analyst qualification over this 24 month apprenticeship. You will spend 80% of your time learning on the job, and 20% working towards your apprenticeship.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Microsoft want all of their apprentices to achieve their full potential. After your apprenticeship they'll work with you to find the best next step. That might be a permanent role, or a chance to progress to a degree level apprenticeship. Progression isn't guaranteed, but Microsoft offers a world of opportunities for high performers.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Understand complex data, Adapt communication style, Support with decision making, Interest in programming, Desire to make an impact, Consider multiple viewpoints Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent in 5 Subjects including Maths and English (Grade 9-4 (A-C)) Essential
A Level or equivalent any subject (Grade A-C) Essential