Apprentice Business Administrator - Supply Chain (Level 4)
1 day left
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday. 37.5 hrs per week, working core office hours or 9 am - 5 pm or 8 am - 4 pm. Total hours per week: 37.50 Expected duration 24 months Possible start date 01 Dec 2018 Date posted 08 Nov 2018 Distance 203.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001471263 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Customer facing experience - You should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively via face to face / Phone / Email
- Problem solving skills - Have the ability to root cause issues, you will be empowered to take responsibility and contribute your own ideas.
- Analytical ability - You must have strong data analysis skills turning data into information to solve complex problems
- Technical skills - Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages, Internet explorer, Prior experience of SAP - would be advantageous
- Relationship management - The ability to building strong working relationships to deliver excellent customer service.
- Can do attitude - No problem is too small, you should feel comfortable to supporting others in need and seeing challenges as an enabler for change
- Five GCSEs at grade C/4 or above 2 of which must be maths and English; two A levels or a BTEC or a Level 3 apprenticeship (preferred), or equivalent qualifications
- For the right candidate there are always further opportunities within the organisation depending on aspirations and flexibility on location
- Office based environment. May occasionally involved some travel to London but this will not be frequent
- Will be working on SAP